Tuesday 27 January 2015

January WishList - Missguided, New look & Topshop.


Hello Guys! 
Today Is a short but sweet blog post about what's on my new year wish list! What clothes I want and how I would style it, Here it goes...

http://www.topshop.com - Destroy boots 
I would style these boots with: A mini tartan skirt, a polo neck jumper or an oversized knitted jumper, with a boyfriend jacket and a chunky scarf.

I would team this jumper with: Black jeans, converses and a parka jacket or leather jacket
I would wear this with: a pair of strappy black heels and black clutch bag 
Team with: A black tailored blazer or leather jacket, Strappy black heels and black clutch

Team with: Black jeans, White shirt and converses for casual or heels for night time and a clutch

Team with: a black or cream polo neck or white shirt, with loathers or ankle boots and a leather jacket.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed what I am loving this month and what I have on my wish list and of course how I would style these lovely pieces! 

Speak soon, L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment