Long time no speak, I haven't been able to post in a little while because I have had a little job over the summer, but I am still here and I am back to show you guys some of the purchases I have brought over the summer and what things I think you guys should get perhaps... (Eyebrows raised) haha, lets get on with it shall we! (Everything I recently bought will be marked with a *)
£14.99! I have been loving jumpsuits and playsuits this summer and they are just perfect for any occasion and also my faux birkenstocks are from H&M which were £12.99 and they were pretty hard to find, I saw many bloggers with the zara version of these and I really wanted a pair.... luckily I found them hiding at the back of other pairs of shoes in Westfield White City!
* Jumpsuit http://www.missguided.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/118522/s/julija-button-front-jumpsuit/category/527/
* Shoes - Similar http://www.office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/1,61/1504800000
* oversized shirt - similar http://www.hm.com/gb/product/45533?article=45533-E#article=45533-D
* Jacket http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/clothing/coats+jackets/icat/all-coats/gemma-acid-wash-denim-jacket/invt/azz34605
* Roshes - similar http://www.footasylum.com/nike-roshe-run/#page=1&productsperpage=60&facetchecker=1
The shorts have run out in the black but they still have white available and loads of other cute runner shorts
£45 but it is worth it you can wear it for summer, winter, spring or autumn, its meant to be a blazer but you can definatly wear it as a jacket, its similar to the zara coat which was £99 and you can wear it for any occasion.. its a perfect jacket which I am in love with!
They have run out of the colour I have but here's a choice of other colours